The Contractor’s Blueprint to Staying off the Bench & Maximising Rates in 2019
Everything You Need To Know To Win More Work At Better Rates.
Join us for an action packed online workshop all about winning work, maximising rates and developing ‘Brand You’.
This session is aimed at Contractors, Consultants and Interim Managers and will cover everything you need to know to stay off the bench and in a highly paid contract role in 2019.
We’ll be joined by Matt Craven and his team from The CV & Interview Advisors and Linked-In-Credible, to talk about hot topics such as CV best practice, LinkedIn, networking, thought-leadership and advanced interview technique.
In this 75 min session, we will answer the following questions:
- Is thought-leadership just a mysterious phrase or is it a powerful tool for building your profile and positioning yourself as the go-to person in your sector?
- Are you REALLY good in interviews or are there some seriously effective and advanced interview techniques that you don’t know about?
- Is LinkedIn just a place to be found by recruiters or the most powerful platform in the world for proactively targeting decision makers?
- Can you REALLY write a LinkedIn profile that will magnetically attract recruiters and decision makers?
- Can I get by with my trusty old CV or are there some new and innovative tactics that I should be adopting to get interviews?
- I’ve heard that a contractor’s CV is different to a permanent job seekers’ CV – is this true?
- Why do people keep talking about using marketing techniques in my CV and LinkedIn profile? Isn’t it just a list of where I have worked?!
This really is the definitive guide to winning work and being financially secure in 2019. With all the uncertainty around Brexit, IR35 and the Off-Payroll debacle, this is the time to make hay while the sun is still shining.
This is a live webinar with a Q&A session at the end for you to ask any questions.