- Tuesday, 17 December 2013 10:05
- Written by steven
PayStream has never been shy of putting in maximum effort to attain outstanding customer service, and we’re not the only ones that think so!
- Recently received our 1st formal Customer Service Excellence (CSE) review.
- From the 57 point criteria we achieve full compliance across all 57 points!
- Recent web development allowed us to attain the ‘compliance plus’ standard.
- Paul Malley, PayStream MD: Our desire to deliver a first class, innovative service, catered to meet the needs of our consumers is a major driver for our business and is another reason why contractors can place their trust in PayStream!”
PayStream are incredibly proud to announce that they have recently received their 1st formal Customer Service Excellence (CSE) accreditation review and have passed with flying colours! The government recognised accreditation acknowledges companies that consistently improve their customer service delivery and skills growth. The CSE recognises companies such as PayStream for concentrating on delivering services that are tailored to their customers’ needs and preferences.
The 57 point criteria assesses a company’s strengths and ability across a wide array of measures. After meticulous testing, it was made evident that PayStream achieved full compliance across all 57 points, having also attained the highly desired ‘compliance plus’ standard due to website developments over the past 12 months.
The CSE organisation was extremely impressed with all they saw across the five criteria meaning that PayStream successfully met all of the benchmarks including customer, insight, delivery, timeliness and quality of service.
PayStream’s highly driven customer service is a philosophy which is deeply-rooted in all of their staff. By delivering services that suit the needs of their customers, PayStream go the extra mile to provide the most comprehensive level of support for all their clients.
Paul Malley, the Managing Director at PayStream said:
"Our commitment to all of our customers is that we will continue to build on this, with the aim of delivering a truly exceptional service. Our desire to provide a first class, innovative service, catered to meet the needs of our customers is a major driver for our business and is another reason why contractors and agencies can place their trust in PayStream!”