- Tuesday, 28 August 2012 14:16
Leading supplier of accountancy services for both contractors and freelancers alike, PayStream has unveiled PSC Insight, an online area that makes it easier than ever for limited company contractors to better manage their company financial information.
The platform provides current information and at-a-glance Company finances including the latest company bank statement. Additionally, there is value add to the contractor in being able to see outstanding actions and approaching deadlines so they can manage their company finances effectively.
- PSC Insight gives limited company contractors access to their company financial information 24/7
- This area makes the contractors aware of upcoming deadlines for tax payments and statutory returns so the risk of receiving a fine or penalty is minimised.
- The area also improves communication between contractors and their team of accountants
- Managing Director Paul Malley says: "PSC Insight has been designed to assist the limited company contractor"
PSC Insight will also better support limited company contractors in making more key decisions without needing to consult with their accountant beforehand as all of the financial information will be readily available 24 hours a day, seven days per week.
Paul Malley, Managing Director of PayStream commented: "We are pleased to announce the launch of PSC Insight. The new online functionality means that our limited company contractors can get access to their key company financials at their convenience, 24/7.”
"The at a glance company finances gives our contractors peace of mind as it advises what should be held back to cover any tax liabilities and what is available to withdraw. If they have been withdrawing more than they should, or don’t have enough held back to cover tax liabilities they will know straight away giving them time to adjust their financial position which in turn gives them an accurate and convenient way to plan their company finances."
Other key features and tools of the platform, which has been designed to further enhance the service, include:
- Income statements - Copies of all the contractors income statements are kept safe and secure online and available immediately to download and review
- Expenses - Contractors will be able to record their expenses immediately and store copies of previous claims, whilst also being able to upload copies of their receipts which makes misplacing receipts a thing of the past
- Downloads - Other useful documents are available, including insurance policy documentation and expense policies
Paul Malley adds: "Knowing exactly what payments are coming up and having enough money available to cover these payments when they are due, whilst also ensuring that all documentation is signed and submitted on time is key to managing a limited company effectively. PSC Insight has been designed to assist the contractor with doing all of this, plus much more.”
"Our promise to our contractors is to keep our services as simple as possible and the release of PSC Insight is just one of many initiatives that we’ve been working on."Comments